The conditioner of the future is solid, find out now!
We know that our body demands hydration, but our hair is no less. After each wash, thanks to this conditioner you will achieve shine and nutrition. In addition, your hair will be easier to style since it prevents frizz and provides softness.
How should you use the solid conditioner?
To properly use a conditioner of this style, you must follow a series of steps:
• Once you have washed your hair with shampoo, and rinse it, you must apply the hair product with damp hair.
• Rub it on your hands to manage the amount of product to apply or use it directly on the hair.
• Apply it from the middle to the ends, distributing all the product over both areas. So that the last part of the hair is properly nourished, pay more attention to the application, since it is the piece of hair that is usually damaged the most.
• Massage your head so that its properties deepen the scalp.
• Wait a few minutes and rinse with water.
Important: to better preserve your conditioner, avoid leaving it on surfaces or containers with water, use in a soap dish that allows the water to drain.
What advantages / benefits does it have compared to conventional conditioner?
• It is perfect for travel, there is no danger of spillage, it is also light and compact.
• Repairs hair, thanks to its nourishing and moisturizing properties.
• Maintains hair with a natural, silky shine.
• It is ecological, takes care of its formulation and packaging to respect the environment
• It is more natural, since it is formulated with plant ingredients
• Does not contain silicones, preservatives or parabens
• Lasts longer than conventional formats
• They are compact, that makes them easy to store